Physiotherapy is a primary care, client focused profession dedicated to:
- Improving and maintaining functional independence and physical performance,
- Preventing and managing pain, physical impairments, disabilities, and limits to participation, and
- Promoting fitness, health and wellness.
Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual’s ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle. For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living. Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the Freedom to Function.
At Total Herbs Services, our physiotherapists provide assessments, treatment and education for many health problems to ensure quality lifestyle. We recommend the best way to treat problems with your muscles, bones and joints, circulatory, respiratory or nervous system. Our physiotherapists also advise you on ways to prevent potential health problems.
We employ physiotherapy techniques to treat the following conditions:
- Acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disability and dysfunction
- Cardio-respiratory (heart/lung) dysfunction
- Central Nervous System trauma and disease
- Congenital (existing since birth) physical dysfunction
- Geriatric and aged conditions
- HIV-related conditions
- Neurological/Neurosurgical conditions
- Oncology and Palliative Care related conditions
- Nervous System trauma and disease
- Physical mobility impairment
- Post surgical conditions at risk of developing respiratory complications
- Rheumatologic conditions
- Surgical, congenital and traumatic orthopaedic conditions including patients requiring casts/splint application